Monday, May 30, 2016

"The Art of a Compassionate Heart"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2016


"The Art of a Compassionate Heart"
Marjorie Lipari©2016


A Prayer a Day
05/30/16
Any loveless acts that I may have committed
throughout my life have always felt....a pinch to my soul.
Ego corrupting selfish motivations 
inevitably throw my spirit into turmoil.
Knee jerk 
reactions born 
of the need to know 
the need to be in control 
 the need to feel superior 
leave my humanity
utterly joyless.
This day 
my prayer is to
 clear the deck of my perceptions,
 polish my patients, own my weakest link, 
 summon the art of a compassionate heart, 
 love, learn and listen with an open clarity of mind,
restoring my spirit and lovingly healing my soul wounds.
Listening,
Rev.Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2016


"The Art of a Compassionate Heart"



Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment