Monday, March 26, 2018

"A Well-Lit-Life"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018




"A Well- Lit- Life"
Marjorie Lipari©2018

A Prayer a Day
03/26/18

I pray-that I may-this day
increase my conscious awareness,
as I orchestrate the character of my aliveness.
That I design my intentions and my impulses
to be steady on my feet, ultra caring on the street,
compassionate with my words and with my actions.
Deeming my thoughts and yearnings holy creative.
Respectful of my passions and my needs.
Kind and honest in each of my relationships.
Awake to my body…true to myself.
An ally of love - cleanly giving and sharing.
Preparing good seed - Soul paying heed.
Building a well - lit- life!
Assignment's inspired - Oh! Mystic Midwife.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018

"A Well-Lit-Life"

Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment