Monday, March 12, 2018

"Engaging The Muser"/Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018

 
 
"Engaging The Muser"
Marjorie Lipari©2015-2018


A Prayer a Day
03/12/18

There is so very
much I've yet to know
that excites my curiosity and
drives my life force forward
encouraging me to keep on keeping on
To learn more and more engaging the muser within
To rally and to journey into life's mysteries
To dance with the magic of this rich and beautiful world,
that mystically leads me to explore the realities
that breathe beyond the limits of my senses
I AM a child of the Creator
I AM an ancient one
I AM mortal
I AM love and light
I AM
 father/mother
sister/brother
spirit true
I AM a loyal allied being
standing here with you

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018

"Engaging The Muser"

Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment