Thursday, March 22, 2018

'I Do Apologize"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018


"I Do Apologize"
Marjorie Lipari©1995-2018

A Prayer a Day
03/22/18

The volcanic power of words is clear.
And speaking the truth is considered virtuous.
But, I make it a practice to avoid
 using the truth of my words
 as weapons.
We all know how destructive words can be.
Thoughtful honesty and a loving use of words
is ultimately more effective, and has the
 potential to solve problems humanly.
Kind, tender, lucid, easy going and gentle
treatment of each other, goes so much
 further and often makes a healing difference.
I get activated sometimes.. YES...and can misuse words,#!%*
But I sincerely effort to catch myself, to remain
thoughtful and caring in my communications.
Some days i fail the test though ,
especially when my phone rings
waking me too early, and there is an enthusiastic
 someone on the other end selling window treatments
or questionable land shares.
I do apologize !

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018

"I Do Apologize"

Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e


No comments:

Post a Comment