Tuesday, May 28, 2019

"Existential Query"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2019

 
"Existential Query"
Marjorie Lipari©2014-2018

A Prayer a Day
05/28/19

Again and again I choose to muse
Who are we ?Why are we ?
What on earth are we meant to be doing here?
Periodically, these seemingly impossible questions
 pop up to challenge my awareness, making me feel simplistic and ignorant in the face of life's grand purposes.
Awed and lost to the mystery, smaller than small,
wandering in the abyss of the unanswerable.
How's that for drama!
Then I get on with it.
I venture to say, we are here
in the name of love and growing our souls.
 At least I think that is the why
 and the what we are all about!
But, for whatever or whomever
 has my attention in any given breath,
 I continue living
in this existential query
with humble gratitude.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical PhilosophyRev. Marjorie Lipari©2019

Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"
http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment