Monday, May 6, 2019

"Moving Along Consciously"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2019

 
"Moving Along Consciously"
Marjorie Lipari©1990-2019
A Prayer a Day
05/06/19

How
many times
have angelic spirits
from the unseen mystical world
softly whispered to protect me from myself
Too many times to count!
Hearing the sweet voice of the Holy Mother
Feeling the gentle vibration of Saint Francis
Sensing the subtle wisdom of Krishna
Or the undying compassion of the Bodhisattva Tara
Or maybe it's the unconditional love
of my great good sacred ancestors
long gone from this plane, but still connecting
All calling my attention to something or other
making a difference for me on this earth, that actually and factually saves me from some sort of minor or major difficulty…perhaps an inner voice suggesting to me not to forget my keys or turn off the stove or put out that candle or check the gas or watch out here comes a wild biker…pay heed.. wow…thank god i just missed that pot hole or back up… here comes a truck…zoom! Wake up!
I'm just saying, thank you for each and every nurturing and caring reminder, keeping the all of me on the road
moving along consciously

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2019

Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment