Saturday, August 22, 2020

"Seeding The Quality"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2020


"Seeding the Quality"

Marjorie Lipari©2020


A Prayer a Day

08/22/2020


Life can be a bowl of cherries 

I suppose…if there is a bowl 

of cherries in the room before us

to enjoy… to share… to appreciate

Ode to nature’s colors, simplicity 

shapes, yummy tastes 

One important

 key in life is 

to acknowledge 

what is in front of us

and to be grateful for 

what has been given

Attitude, I’d say

 is of vital importance 

when it come to seeding

the quality of our lives

I AM doing my best these days

to hold onto a lighthearted  

creative curiosity, walking this earth, 

Staying purposeful in my doings

 I call to my better self to lead the way, 

taking nothing for granted


Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2020


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e 

No comments:

Post a Comment