Wednesday, April 7, 2021

"Musing of Memories"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2021


“Musing of Memories”

Marjorie Lipari©2021


A Prayer a Day

04/07/2021


When I was a little girl,

 I would hop on my bike 

in the morning

 around 9am and ride all day 

without a care in the world until 6pm.

Then I would return home for supper. 

Life was simpler then. 

People seemed to be steady 

minded, easy going and sane. 

At least from my point of view. 

When I was a teenager, 

I romped freely through

 the neighborhood with my closest friends.

 Day after day we went 

here and there basically 

exercising our imaginations. 

We made up and organized 

plays then acted them out.

 We explored

 local camp grounds 

searching for treasures. 

We went to Jones Beach 

and stay all day long singing 

and dancing and laughing 

our heads off, pranking each 

other in good heartedness. 

We shared a deep trust and camaraderie. 

We’d go to each other’s houses to listen to music. 

We loved being together, 

totally living in the moment, 

enjoying one another’s company. 

Friendship got us through

It was a solid gold gift from the gods!

We treated one another with

 a tenderness of heart and we inspired each other. 

Bless those friends and bless those innocent days.

Ode to the musing of memories.

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2021



Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"



http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e 

No comments:

Post a Comment