Saturday, December 4, 2021

"Sacred Unseen"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2021




"Sacred Unseen"

Marjorie Lipari©2021


A Prayer a Day

12/04/2021


The sun is shining though my window

Shadows are dancing upon the curtains

Ideas are being spoken on the radio 

My darling felines are curled up, with their bellies full, 

their eyes closed, already back in kitty dreamland

A cup of coffee lifts in my hand

Blueberries and yogurt for me to eat

Feeling holy receptive to this day 

Appreciative and oh so grateful to be alive

Inhaling the mystery and the newness of each moment

Open to the divine potential of the unknown 

Energized and inspired...fueling to create

Loving my life 

Loving this planet 

Loving spirit and the sacred unseen


Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2021


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

 

No comments:

Post a Comment