Saturday, April 9, 2011

"China Star Fire" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

 
 
"China Star Fire"
1999-2011 

A Prayer a Day

04/09/11

Tenderly I walk this earth’s

 new dawning....gently feeling my emotions.

Life is stacked with experiences

harboring change...the constant truth.

Seems a bit ironic, for though we all know

that everything flesh does come to an end,

there are those  moments we wish and pretend

 it will..... we will..... live ...these bodies forever,

 but we know this is just a fairy tale, at least

at this stage of our mortal development.

Yesterday I had to let go the loving body of

my beautiful loyal dog China Star Fire.

She has gone back to the source of all life.

 And I cry for my loss. And I celebrate her freedom.

May she be forever her strong dignified

self romping through the heavens.

 She was the most evolved critter

I have ever had the privilege of sharing

 my bagel with, each and every

morning for almost 13 years.

I will miss those deep, dark, knowing eyes

and the power of her esteemed presence.

It is truly a very different world for me this day.

I lift my hands in prayerful gratitude

for the time we spent together.

 Bless the spirit of this royal being

my treasured China Star Fire.

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

1 comment:

  1. Mudra: What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful creature. My heart aches for you but I know now you are both free to be. Love. Pam

    P.S. Had to use my cat's google account hence, Tallulah said:

    ReplyDelete