Thursday, July 9, 2015

"Oh and Yes...Love"/Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015



"Oh and Yes ...Love"
Marjorie Lipari©1993-2015

A Prayer a Day
07/09/15

My thoughts yesterday were: 
“I have all that I need, 
but do I need all that I have?”
I was considering all the stuff, all the things, 
all the manifestations of consumption.
Today I ask:
“What in this life do I truly need
 to remain alive and vibrant?”
 I would say 
food
love
 water
love
clothes
love
A roof over-head
A few toys to stimulate my intelligence
Friends... Friends... Friends 
 The grace of freedom to be creatively myself
 Time in silence to explore the unknown
 And the opportunity to be actively purposeful
Oh and yes...love

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015


"Oh and Yes...Love"



Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment