Friday, July 24, 2015

"Pray I Am"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"Pray I Am"
Marjorie Lipari©2015


A Prayer a Day
07/24/15

Pray the compassion I have
 for this world gathers seed
Pray I am a contribution 
flowing....never a burden blocking
Pray I see the truth
Pray I cease defending my illusions
Pray I let go of what needs to be let go of
Pray I give without motive
Pray I consciously check in with my 
internal dialogue several times a day
Pray I honor all of nature
Pray I am forgiven for my shortcomings
Pray the gifts given me are creatively manifested
Pray I am each day becoming more aware
Pray my words inspire 
Pray that I am a comfort to the tender of heart
Pray I am courageous in love

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev.Marjorie Lipari©2015


"Pray I Am"



Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://pointlessplea.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/mudras-spiritual-art-gallery/


No comments:

Post a Comment