Saturday, October 17, 2015

"Awed and Grateful"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"Awed and Grateful"
Marjorie Lipari©2015

A Prayer a Day
10/17/15

 I AM today 
honoring this body of mine
 for making it possible
for me to be experiencing life
walking this earth
 seeing the radiant
 colors of the rainbow 
smelling the flowers 
holding love in my arms 
feeling the wind on my face
 singing songs from my heart
hearing the voices of humanity
 dreaming dreaming dreaming
Thank you body for traveling me 
through this dimension 
And did I mention 
that my spirit is
 awed and grateful

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015



"Awed and Grateful"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment