Friday, October 30, 2015

"Ocean Of Existence"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"Ocean Of Existence"
Marjorie Lipari©1988-2015

A Prayer a Day
10/30/15

May I serve
The wholeness of life 
Embracing unconditional love 
One among angels of light 
Selflessly flowing 
In this god-seeded wholly 
Ocean of existence
Here in the now 
Impassioned with my heart’s  
 Blue flame of sacred intention
 May I unfold with mastery
Those gifts given me
May my actions be
Generous and purposeful
Leaving no scar of harm 
Listening to the
 Voice of spirit..speaking 
 I AM That I AM

Humbly,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari



"Ocean Of Existence"





Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com




http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment