Thursday, November 5, 2015

"Artful Wonder"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"Artful Wonder"
Marjorie Lipari©2015

A Prayer a Day
11/05/15

I know I am not meant to be 
on this earth plane forever 
nor would I wish that to be.
 Today I muse on my life
 asking the highest vibrations 
 seeded in me to rise up
Express fully
Come forward with courage
Manifest with fearless heart
Claim sacred creative purpose
Resonate with confidence
 Inspire with divine grace
Live with compassion 
Grow soul seeking spirit 
Give with artful wonder

I AM that I AM light
I AM that IAM love

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015


"Artful Wonder"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"

Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment