Saturday, November 21, 2015

"For The Love I Receive"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"For The Love I Receive"
Marjorie Lipari©2015

A Prayer a Day
11/21/15

Being one’s authentic self is a sacred job
I do not take anything in my life  for 
granted, that is when I remember not to
Staying awake to the present 
requires a skillful practice
I am not a perfect person, and so this
 in itself is perfect, for it gives me 
something to muse on
Thank god for sleep...oh how 
I adore to sleep...to dream
I am grateful for this day, for my life, 
for the love I receive
 and for what I am able to give
and for my beautiful plants 
my exquisite animals
 my ever so caring friends
 my humble home 
my impulse to create
 and 
my
light
guiding
spirit

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2015


"For The Love I Receive"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com



http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment