Friday, November 20, 2015

"Whomever She May Be"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2015


"Whomever She May Be"
Marjorie Lipari©2015

A Prayer a Day
11/20/15

Nature has her habits 
Seeding, growing, flowering 
Aging, dying....seeding again!
Humanity has its habits 
Seeding, growing, flowering 
Aging, dying ...Amen!
And then ?????
What, where 
Who, why 
Oh My!
Is there an absolute somewhere else?
 Do we meet each other again?
Do we return to do THIS all over again?
Do we get better with practice...hopefully! 
I claim not to know the absolutes
But I have a DEEP feeling on the issue 
That we do go on and on and on and on 
I am not quit sure exactly 
WHY we do... at this moment
 But I am not going to argue the mystery 
I bow to the Great Creator
Whomever She may be!

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev.Marjorie Lipari©2015



"Whomever She May Be"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"

Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment