Monday, October 17, 2016

"A Part of the Alchemy"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2016

"A Part of the Alchemy"
 Marjorie Lipari©1994-2016


A Prayer a Day
10/17/16

Collective reality is born
in the chemistry of thought forms.
I know I am a part of the alchemy.

 I do not choose to be, in any way careless
with my thoughts, nor with my words,
 though some days I suppose
 being human, I fall short.

I pray to give conscious attention to the workings of my mind.
To watch my internal dialogue and to allow a
graceful awareness into my speaking.

Mother/Father/God/Goddess.
 Let me do my part respectfully inspired.

Grant me the clarity to remember
 what my sacred task is, that I may follow through
 with the all of my being and fulfill my promise.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2016




"A Part of the Alchemy"



Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment