Thursday, October 27, 2016

"I Fortify In Holy Silence"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2016




"I Fortify In Holy Silence"
Marjorie Lipari©2013-2016


A Prayer a Day
10/27/16

Any moment now,
something/anything can/will happen.
 Will it please or dis-please my circuitry?
How I respond to circumstances is purely in my hands,
in my heart, and at the obedience of my thought processes.
Still
 I won’t know
until I am
 “in it”
 so to speak,
exactly how I will interpret to respond?
The strength of my
 spiritual muscle, perhaps
 will once again be called to task.
I pray to be as flexible as a weeping willow,
as lighthearted as a humming bird,
and as agile and wise as an owl
 dancing the dances of the here and now.
In preparation, I fortify in holy silence.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2016

"I Fortify In Holy Silence"


Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment