Wednesday, June 20, 2018

"As I Look /As I See"Mystical Philosophy A Prayer a Day©2018


"As I Look / As I See"
Marjorie Lipari©1992-2018


A Prayer a Day
06/20/18

There are so many things to fix 
 So many mixed up facts 
There is too much disruption 
paid upon paradigms of peace, kindness, 
brotherhood, sisterhood and innocence
What a mess we appear to have become 
As I look /As I see 
into the faces of the present
 feeling the vibrations of the moment
I pray optimistically that
 spiritual seeds shall be spread
far and wide to grow sanity
 and to elevate the minds of power 
opening the hearts of all in charge 
Let us come together 
with compassion to organize 
as wise angels would, to infiltrate 
and minister (only with love)
 to the walking wounded 
May we collectively remove from the depths 
of our being-ness all harmful intention

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018

"As I Look /As I See"

Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment