Saturday, June 23, 2018

"I Pray For This World And Our Children"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2018


"I Pray For This World And Our Children"
Marjorie Lipari©2018

   A Prayer a Day
08/23/18

I pray for body, mind and emotional even temperament
I pray for the strengthening of a deeper sense of selflessness
I pray for a relaxed nervous system 
to allow for a natural flow of wholesome energy to express
I pray for lucid dreaming to educate my soul
I pray for the capacity to always choose love 
no matter the matter
I pray for inspiration to guide my creative voice
I pray for this world and our children 
I pray for wisdom to speak the loudest and the softest
I pray for all leaders in this world 
to come to their compassionate senses
Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2018

"I Pray For This World And Our Children"

Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"


No comments:

Post a Comment