Thursday, April 2, 2020

"All Shall Be Blessed"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2020




"All Shall Be Blessed"
Marjorie Lipari©2009-2020

A Prayer a Day
04/02/2020

As of late I have been experiencing
 time almost rapidly dissolving before me.
Hours appear oddly to be melting into one another. 
At home, I am solo journeying through this rather enigmatic 
incomprehensible, collective state of
“ we have never been here before”
As we each are living in an intense
 realm of not knowing what is to come next.
Spending my time alone in a kind of silent retreat 
is giving me the opportunity to self examine and prioritize 
in a very positive way.
I am gratefully reminded (yet again) 
of the value and the gift of each breath. 
I am once again reminded 
of the treasure of community, friendship and love.
I bow to the courage and compassion of those among
 us who are stepping up to the front line of this pandemic
 giving selflessly of themselves to save lives.
I pray a thousand times,
 a thousand times, a thousand times,
that you all shall be blessed.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
MysticalPhilosophy/Rev.Marjorie Lipari©2020

Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra

"Inspired to Inspire"

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment