Friday, April 3, 2020

"Brothers and Sisters"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2020


"Brothers and Sisters"
Marjorie Lipari©1988-2020

A Prayer a Day
03/03/2020

As I open my eyes this morning
I see the light shining through my window. 
I see my felines stretching themselves 
masterfully as they are readying for their breakfast.
 I tune into my body and I am feeling good I am feeling well.
I am feeling open to the day and I am grateful for another that 
I have been given to hopefully serve some humble purpose.
 I offer once again
 prayers intending them 
to effectively help to mend that which 
is broken in me and that which is broken in thee.
 I ask for an increase of soulful insight and for humankind 
to grow stronger in compassion and spiritual might.
I pray love to travel around the globe
and to lay as a healing blanket gently 
upon all brothers and sisters

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2020

Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra

"Inspired to Inspire"

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment