Monday, September 23, 2024

"Colors Textures Sounds Shapes" MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2024




"Colors Textures Sounds Shapes"

Marjorie Lipari©2024


A Prayer a Day

09/23/2024


Human -being-ness (at times)

Seems to me/Seems to be

 A trillion tricky 

pieces 

of 

puzzlement

 Fated a divine comedy 

A resounding wacky mystical mystery 

Somedays a joke that's far from funny 

But the way my deeper self, my truer heart

 sees it, when I am most clear in spirit,

is as a holy gift given to us

Having been born into the 

beauty of  life and the all of nature's 

colors, textures, sounds, shapes, sensations,

and blissful vibrations of love and light

I stand choosing gratitude 

sharing life humbly

 on earth with you

Listening,

Rev.Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2024

spiritwatching@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment