Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Friends Who Know Me"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2010

"Friends Who Know Me" Marjorie Lipari©2008
A Prayer a Day

12/15/10

In the cold of winter she dressed with
layers of course, making sure the bitter winds
would not impose upon her slight of body.
She liked the clean fresh air that rushed
her nose as she stepped out of her apartment.
It made her feel alive and ready and awake.
It was as equal a treat when she would return home
from the harshness of the season temperatures
 to enter into her warm , cozy, humble domain.
“Isn’t it good to have a roof over our heads ?”
.....almost singing to her animals upon her return.
God comfort the homeless.
God comfort the hungry.
God comfort the lost of spirit.
Though I am not a materially rich mortal,
for everything I have, I am truly thankful.
My richness is my spirit,  for I know it anchors me.
My treasures are the friends who know me
they are the lights upon my life's tree.
We each have our challenges.
We have our ways to see.
May each and every one of us
express our love deliberately.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment