Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Put Down Heavy..Lift Up Light"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2010

"Red Wood Is Real Wood" Marjorie Lipari©2009

A Prayer a Day
12/09/10


Today I toss my harshness

into the cosmic trash can.


Today I dissolve my impatience

with my own alchemy of love.


Today I put down my heavy

and lift up the light of me.


Today I stand in the warmth of the

 bright sunlight grateful and caring with

every word I choose to speak.


Today I will to listen...hearing the truth.


Today I dare to stare into the mirror of my

unconscious... facing my demons with spiritual skill.


Today I will to encourage my heart’s expression.


Today I vow to practice acceptance for what is so

and to live as a harmless being.


Today I dream a dream of wiser understanding,

living an organic and compassion life.


Deeply Respectful,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment