Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Innocence Remembered" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2010

"Innocence Remembered" Marjorie Lipari©2005

A Prayer a Day

12/18/10


I remember every infraction 

in my life committed by me, almost hauntingly.

I cannot possibly forget any of the times

when I have offended the spirit core of myself.

 Every harsh gesture toward the innocence in me
or in another sits there in my memory’s files.
 

Today I release, let go, incinerate all sins of recollection.

Realizing no purpose is served in their replay
for they no longer exist.

I do not wish to spend my energies screening
holograms of shadows past.

What I will carry with me is a holy reminder
to be gentle with myself and with the innocence 
of all life.

May I step back from condemning anything.

May I avoid slam-dunking my mortal
vibrations with self criticism.

May I truly and utterly give all those
who have wounded my ego with their ego
 over the years..... full pardons.

Today I am free.

Today you are too.

May we love ourselves and each other.

May we manifest our souls' intentions
living our days as vibrantly tender beings.



Listening,

Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari ©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment