Friday, December 17, 2010

"We are All We've Got"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2010

" Art Aficionado" Marjorie Lipari ©2005
A Prayer a Day
12/17/10


Exhaling and listening following
my inner eyes toward the holy light in me.

Making headway... witnessing my thoughts as
 they come and go of their own design.

Wishing an enlightened pop will quantum leap
me now letting go all things of  past,
surly burdening beyond their time.

Pray I release the dead weight now.

Show me how to free both hands.

Reaching far into inner space
save both feet to earth’s ground.

With practice I erase mind’s illusions... all.

I raise my heart up to the masters
praying peace on earth and in me too.

I raise my voice up to the angels asking
that you bring your songs.

Sing through me oh please.. please... do.

A time is come to realize we are all we’ ve got.

 Let’s give our all...lifting those who’ve fallen
and abide our truest nature.

Kind and wise.....  Set us free.

Let us see ourselves to be.

Yes,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment