Thursday, January 6, 2011

"The Spirit of Others" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

"Humor Floating" Marjorie Lipari©1993
A Prayer a Day

01/06/11


May I grow more honest with myself.

Mother mine give me the courage this day to be

“down to the bone”

truthful.

I pray to be open and up front

especially with those closest to me.

May I be unafraid to speak my

mind and share my heart.

May I act in gentle ways with

productive and creative outcomes.

May my dreams inform me.

May I cut myself loose from habits

 serving absolutely no purpose.

May I hold steady in a state of calm

particularly in agitated waters.

May I reboot my compassion daily. 

May I keep good company and

extol the spirit in others.


Listening,

Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment