Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Feline Intention"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

 
 
 
 "Feline Intention"
Marjorie Lipari©2008

A Prayer a Day
08/04/11

My cat wakes me gently in the
morning,
with a laser like intention to be fed.
 I resist for as long as possible, but inevitably
she persuades me to lift my self up and out of bed.
Such is our constant daily act of communication,
 interdependence and belonging.
This routine though at times, agitates my weary body,
it invites me into a discipline and reminds me that we all
have something and/ or someone to serve in our lives.
Thank god for this.
In my book purposelessness I feel to be a type of suffering.
Today I pray the book of life to hold
love, laughter, song, dance, beauty, creativity,
heartfelt giving, soulful musing,
natural inspiration, tender touch,
intuitive sensitivity, balanced emotions,
courageous actions, the protection of innocence,
the correction of ignorance, integrity and character,
abundance and generosity, wisdom, trust, sacred ritual,
truth, kindness, forgiveness, harmlessness and grace.

I AM Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment