Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"Trust"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011


"Trust"
Marjorie Lipari©2011

A Prayer a Day

08/03/11

How fragile we humans.

We come into this world so open and trusting, yet so few of us

depart without having had that trust hugely tested or broken again and again.

The mortal journey can be laden with burdens,

on rocky terrain with unexpected obstacles.

Life presents itself in challenges needing our wit,

primal instincts, mental agility and emotional flexibility.

Daily rolling waves come at us with intense energy rushing onto the shores

of our consciousness, requiring strong sea bearing legs and courage of steel.

As vulnerable as we are... it is amazing how powerfully

supple and capable we have been and can be, as we are awakened.

I have faith in human kind at the root of me.

Though there are days when my flame of enthusiasm

 admittedly is  low and my feelings and thoughts hang faithless.

I consider this state of mind part of being human…I note it. I let it go.  Sometimes we struggle  in- labor- internal to find our way.

I pray this day we keep walking our paths and bless our chosen designs.

I pray we keep repairing our faith and trust in life

as it is naturally chiseled at through time and experiences.

May we soften to regain... when ego freezes in us 

our sensitivity to our natural trusting selves.

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment