Monday, August 22, 2011

"Life Is Short"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011


"Life Is Short"
Marjorie Lipari©2010


A Prayer a Day
08/22/11

Life is short... relative to eternity.
Thinking about this
 I wish to live every moment
 here on Earth with vim and vigor.
Well, I am finding… this is not always easily the case.
Some days i lag far behind.
Somedays i am champing at the bit... pregnant with spirit.
I say balance… balance… balance.
I ask of the sweet goddess in me..humbly.
How do I achieve what is necessary in order
 to sustain a blossomed ,balanced, artistically expressed life?
 How do I let go of what is no longer necessary?
I hear …
Your doing requires compassionate sensitivity,
a Christlike awareness, an investigation of Buddha knowledge,
along with every other ancient speck of wisdom you can gather and share.
Use prayers, exercise, meditation, companionship, study, courage, patience,deep stillness and an enormous amount of laughter.

Listening ,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy rev.Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment