Thursday, March 5, 2020

"Dignity of Humanity"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2020



"Dignity of Humankind"
Marjorie Lipari©2009-2020

A Prayer a Day
03/05/2020

As I woke to the day I could not dismiss 
what I’d seen in the news yesterday
And so I find myself in response praying
 for the innocent animals walking this planet
being hunted by vanity driven mortals
 who justify the killing of these animals as fair sport. 
I ask the powers that be to reconsider the permission 
given to kill in this case a grizzly bear in Alaska. 
I wonder with a sincere heart why
 Donald Trump Jr
wishes to kill a grizzly bear ? 
I pray for that bear 
and for the Donald JR (who is compelled to kill), 
that he may rethink and perhaps redesign his desire
with a compassionate and conscious respect for the 
spirit of the animal kingdom and the dignity of humankind
And that he back off!

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
MysticalPhilosophyRev. Marjorie Lipari©2020

Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra

"Inspired to Inspire"

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment