Sunday, March 28, 2021

"Altars of Divine Aliveness"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2021




“Altars of Divine Aliveness”

Marjorie Lipari©2021


A Prayer a Day

03/28/2021


When I am thirsting, I have drink 

Never shall I take that for granted

When I am curious, I have freedom to explore

I steadfastly remain grateful for that freedom

I have food and clothes 

I have the comfort of shelter

Amen Amen

I have friends 

who sincerely love

 me and care for my wellbeing

I treasure these relationships

And Oh Lord

I have been given 

creative inspiration to

express the truth of my soul 

and  the visions of my heart

I thank spirit everyday for

sensibility, sanity and clarity of mind

Daily I call upon the divine muse within 

that I may manifest and bring forward

the gifts given to me…to sow

as my offering and to humbly

 place upon the altars

 of divine aliveness


Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2021


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e 

No comments:

Post a Comment