Monday, March 15, 2021

"Nothing Does Compare"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2021




“Nothing Does Compare”

Marjorie Lipari©2021

A Prayer a Day

03/15/2021


I do not always know where I am headed 

on this chosen road I travel, and most times 

I don’t mind.  I enjoy discovering and

 exploring new ways and new horizons.

But there are those precious, very precious

human moments, when intimate routine and  the oh so familiar carries with it a true sense of belonging and golden experiences of  being genuinely cared for, that matters beyond the beyond.

It is when life feels to me the most wholesome.

Love and kindness and understanding being shared by family, friends, and loved ones, 

Nothing does compare.

I am grateful to every loving  person in my life and I hold them in my heart for they are an essential part of my humanity. 

Blessings until the end until the end. 

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev.MarjorieLipari©2021


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

 

No comments:

Post a Comment