Monday, March 29, 2021

"Born A Twin" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2021



“Born a Twin”

Marjorie Lipari©2021


A Prayer a Day

03.29/2021


I was born a twin. I had the good fortune to travel for many years along side a truly divine male child, who grew to become a very conscious and loving adult. 

He died in 1997 and I miss him everyday. 

What I want to say about this ,is that none of us were meant to be on this planet to only think of ourselves. We are connected to each other dynamically and vitally. 

I learned from the beginning that I was not

 “the only one.” 

I learned to share and care for 

“the other.”

 Life is all about relationships

Our job on this planet 

is to honor and love each other

It is imprinted in the human heart

And inspired by sacred spirit

Listening,

Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2021


Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra


"Inspired to Inspire"


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment