Saturday, October 9, 2010

"Elegant Balance"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2010

"Dancing with Spirit" Marjorie Lipari©2010
 
A Prayer a Day

10/09/10


Give me please the strength to wholly
 transmute the obstacles that stand before me.


Give me please wings of
light-heart-ed-ness
to fly above my mortal ego.



May this day open in me a greater sight
that rids my mind of thoughts’ illusions.

May I locate and activate the powers that be
within the soul of me musing in concert
 with higher intelligence...letting me be

at peace with my truth.

May I achieve an elegant balance
with this body- mind -emotion....occupying space

to dance freely in partnership with my spirit.

May I source motivation from a depth
of clarity  for the sake of purposeful living.




May I be one among many who contributes


to the evolutionary process of humanity,
intending vibrations of love and compassion
to spiral around our blue planet.

Deeply Respectful,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment