Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2010"Along The Edges"

"Loving The Light Listening" Marjorie Lipari©2010
 
A Prayer a Day
10/20/10

As I watch myself closely this day,
I noticed I woke thinking my 

feelings rough along the edges.

Lord knows what dreams

I dreamed through the night.

I scan my mind to review and release.

I smile in the mirror with my well-being in mind,
to encourage self care...to promote self love.

I go outside to walk my dog and to breathe
 
some fresh air, hoping to move my energies.

I cross the street and look back at my
building, casting my eyes upward toward the roof.

I see a- half- dozen birds perched,
witnessing the scene below....looking content... relaxed...self-assured,

  indeed  acting at home in there feathery suits.


For some reason a very pleasant

feeling finds me, and I am  immediately

 reminded that I am a part of a whole.

The moment connects and centers me and I
experience being on the roof and standing 
on the ground, at the same time...integrating perceptions.

My heart expands and my emotions are lifted.

Thank you wing-eds. Thank you breath.

I pray this day for peaceful temperament
and the flexibility of wisdom in my perceptions.

Deeply Respectful,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment