Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Wisdom Shift" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2010

"In This Moment I Consider" Marjorie Lipari©2010
A Prayer a Day

10/14/10

In this moment I consider and I pray.

 I pray today for a wisdom shift in our thinking.

I pray that we refine our collective tools of relatedness.

 I pray we calm our reactive passions,

refusing to resort to the use of ego’s toxic

 mean spirit-ed-ness in our exchanges.

May the interactions of our politics be upgraded. 

May good sense and selfless intentions

be at the ground floor of all effort.

May habits that feed destructive and greedy

behavior be broken permanently, and nurturing

ways be incorporated into our political arenas.

Let us join hands today as compassionate

light carriers correcting our missteps

 to invigorate our lives and our

 capacity to inspire and heal.

May we follow a road of peaceful

exploration and wonder.

May we soar beyond our mortal arguments.

And seek beyond our competitions.

May we know our wholeness.


Deeply Respectful,

Rev. Mudra


Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment