Sunday, October 24, 2010

"When I am Needed" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2010

"Laguna's Johnny" Marjorie Lipari©2010
A Prayer a Day
10/24/10


I pray that I am able
to effectively respond to moments
in my life when I am needed,
whether comfortable or not,
with a degree of grace and a 

modicum of even temperament.



Nature called my dog
to the outdoors today
at 6 AM and then 

again at 8 AM.
 


(It all comes down to bodily fluids in the end,I say.)




I rose willingly, though encumbered
with rattled nerves,

having gone to sleep at 2 am,  

my body was a wee bit off her game

I felt the depth of our loving partnership
and the camaraderie between me and my dog,
as I empathized with her stressful condition. 




My point this day is... that I am grateful
to be of service, when being of service.


I feel wholesome when acting in purposeful ways,
being there for another living creature.


Be it  a dog, cat, human and /or any other vital being.

May I know what to do when genuinely needed.

May I proceed selflessly in the name
of compassion, not my ego’s satisfaction.


May I never neglect myself , but rather
find the balance between the calls of life
outside of me, and the call of spirit
within the depths of my heart.



 May I live to be loving.

May I use my life force

 skillfully  for creative good purposes.



Deeply Respectful,

Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment