Monday, November 21, 2011

"True Blue"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011


 "TRUE BLUE"
Marjorie Lipari©1995

A Prayer a Day
11/21/11

The light of day felt healing to my very core today
 as I walked the neighborhood to meet a dear friend.

A generous dear friend.

 I am grateful for the love
and support that my family of friends provide.

My life is wholly rich for their presence.

May I be always true blue to them.

I pray that we are forever free to be ourselves in each others company.

  I realize it takes a brave heart to surrender into one’s truth
 and to remain loyal to it through out one’s life.

 I have come to realize that the most fruitful relationships require a depth of honesty that is not about pleasing each other, but rather about  showing up as a whole and vibrant entity willing to participate, exchange energy and ideas and mutually serve the best in each other.

Sometimes the interactions are comfortable, sometimes not.

 I hold that with respect and courage in being one’s masque-less-self
we propagate the value in our relationships.

May we encourage each other to be ourselves
and to abundantly thrive and grow in spirit.


Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment