Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Without Motive"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

 
"Without Motive"
Marjorie Lipari©2011


A Prayer a Day
11/15/11

It hurts to hear a child crying, as I sit here at my computer
 listening to a young one in high complaint for not getting his way,
as his adult is refusing him fulfillment of his desire strolling by my window.

We all cry over refusals, either covertly or right in the open.

Everyone wants
Everyone needs
 Everyone struggles

Everyone reaches for their gold ring...one time or another.

My desire this day is to find the balance in it all.

I wish to give myself the nurturing I require,
as a conscious being,and to act as
a conscious nurturer to others
in proper proportion.

Not too much.
Never too little.

May I know when to express my concerns, without motive
 and when to remain neutral so as to allow others to grow through
their process….be it painful or not.

May I temper the impulses in me to interfere, out of a desire to protect my comfort.

Letting life live me.  Letting me live life.
 
Letting life live all of us. Letting all of us live life.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra

Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011


No comments:

Post a Comment