Monday, August 22, 2016

"Angel On My Shoulder"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2016



"Angel On My Shoulder"
Marjorie Lipari©2012-2016

A Prayer a Day
08/22/16
More than once I’ve experienced, leaving my home,
and as I am about to close the door, a very soft voice
 or the subtlest of sensations wave over me, signaling
 “Wait, you’re forgetting your keys!” 
And I go back into my apartment 
to retrieve the keys. 
Preventing a lock out!  Once again saved!
This voice has rescued me 
many times before, in different ways.
Some ways preventing simple inconveniences.
Other ways ... truly life saving ... for instance
”Watch out! Wake up!”
 I step back and a biker just misses my nose! 
Each time I am reassured, 
there’s an angel on my shoulder.
A gentle energy keeping me on track.
Today I wish to thank my guardian angel
 as she continues guiding and protecting
me from miss-stepping.
The message is pay attention.
Listening,
Rev.Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2016




"Angel On My Shoulder"




Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment