Thursday, August 25, 2016

"Exercising Trust"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2016





"Exercising Trust"
Marjorie Lipari©2016


A Prayer a Day
08/25/16

Every time I open my front door and walk 
out of my apartment, I am exercising trust. 
Trust that all will be well as I ambulate through the city.
Trust that I will get where I’m going in good spirit.
Trust that where I am headed is exactly where I am meant to go.
As I trust my life I also hold great faith in humanity, 
investing my love in my brothers and sisters.
Every day that I wake to a new morning 
I remember to express gratitude for
 being alive
 being free 
being truly the 
I AM that I AM
saying 
thank you 
thank you 
thank you
 for 
every 
breath 
And I pray to be of value to the world.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2016


"Exercising Trust"



Rev.MarjorieLipari/akaRev.Mudra
"Inspired to Inspire"
Spiritwatching@aol.com


http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com

http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e


No comments:

Post a Comment