Thursday, January 2, 2020

"I AM Feeling Grateful"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2020






"I Am Feeling Grateful"
Marjorie Lipari©2014-2020

A Prayer a Day
01/02/2020

I am feeling grateful 
to be in my home, with my dear cats,
knowing that I am safe under my own roof 
in my apartment that I am fortunate enough to rent. 
This day I pray for the unsheltered and the homeless. 
I call upon the powers that be who are
 far more fortunate than so many others,
to embrace the problem with the highest degree 
of compassion and wisdom. 
May we avoid treating the homeless, 
as if they are less than or as if they are criminals. 
They are our sisters and brothers 
and many many are our dear children. 
I ask spirit to guide us each 
and all in dealing with this reality. 
It is here and now before us.
Lord god/goddess vibrating in the deeper heart
of humankind may the solutions to poverty 
and homelessness be revealed to us.
Listening,
Rev. Mudra
MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2019

Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra

"Inspired to Inspire"

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment