Friday, January 31, 2020

"Raise HighThe Reality of Now"MysticalPhilosophy/A Prayer a Day©2020




"Raise High The Reality of Now"
Marjorie Lipari©2018-2020

A Prayer a Day
01/31/2020


Words may not fully express the depth nor the
idiosyncratic nature of this mortal existence we are sharing.
Nor can they clearly justify or explain the crazy making
 paradigms we as a species perpetuate, 
with any sufficient satisfaction.
 Today I offer up my voice in prayerful concert, 
for the sake of and the well being of humanity, 
together with so many sisters and brothers
in faith at this moment I know, are doing the same.
To the Great Creator 
I pray for soulful sense and sensibility
I bow to the divine…I pray to the sacred 
I sit in silence at the holy altar of life’s better angels,
listening to mother spirit, asking for direction,
 asking for correction, asking for collective sanity,
 praying for peace around the world. 
Asking for truth to be victorious,
 and for compassion to strengthen
 the hearts and minds
 of humankind.
Asking for wounded souls to be gently mended 
and for the power of love to tenderly 
raise high the reality of now

Listening,
Rev. Mudra

MysticalPhilosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2020

Rev.Marjorie Lipari/Aka Rev. Mudra

"Inspired to Inspire"

http://revmarjorielipariakarevmudra.blogspot.com
http://www.gofundme.com/r62jce7e

No comments:

Post a Comment