Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Efforts of Angels"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

"Efforts of Angels
Marjorie Lipari©2011



A Prayer a Day
12/13/11

Today I reach inside myself to gather emotional courage.
Today I wish to have whatever it takes to step up to my
plate of truth with a willingness to play spiritual hardball.
May my capacity for compassion and kindness
increase in sensitivity and my ability and skill
 to love quantum leap in service to others.
I pray to meet life and circumstance with good sense and integrity.
 I pray that humankind be healed of all hate and misunderstandings.
I offer my energy to the efforts of angels as I listen in the
 here and now to the wisdom of the masters of the universe,
 that we all and each may share in their insight.
May we stand together as family motivated
and inspired walking the path of  light.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment