Friday, December 30, 2011

"Reality?"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011



"Reality?"
Marjorie Lipari©2009

A Prayer a Day
12/30/11

Considering that only a small, tiny, minuscule part of the whole
 of reality is shown us, if even that much, today I muse:
What is this phenomenon we call Reality?
Who are we? Where are we? What are we doing?
And for whom might we be doing the doing, if for anyone?
I ask this seeking not proof nor assurance, but I ask it because I can.
This alone is a great thing.
I can….because I can.
 I am….that I am.
I breathe….because I can .
I move my body…. because I can.
I think... because I can.
What a treasure…this... I can factor.
As I am a part of the whole of reality, today I wish to be one among
 many who create with sacred vision and skill, while I am here
doing the doing.
 I pray to lesson from complications and to veer toward the holy simple,
refined with a heart smile, as I approach the next moments of existence,
because I can, stepping joyfully into the mystery
musing this thing we call Reality.
Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment