Sunday, December 4, 2011

"Upon The Red Road" Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

" Upon The Red Road"
Marjorie Lipari©1989


 
"Upon The Red Road"
Marjorie Lipari©1989

A Prayer a Day
12/04/11

Good fortune has traveled me thus far through each of my life’s experiences.
I bow now to the grace of all angelic protection.

Pray I increase my soul’s awareness recognizing
 where, when and how I shall make the next clear cut moves
in this material world, growing deeds of collective healing.

May pride not hesitate ever my reach for divine assistance.

Let any of ego’s selfishness arising in me evaporate,
that I in good favor shall respond to the needs of others.

May I learn and practice the craft of lifting spirits and informing hearts,
encouraged to courageously be myself with every gesture,
 forgiving past mistakes and keeping my mind compassion focused.

May I be dreaming with the pure vision of inner eye.
Walking this mortal body upon the red road.
Merging with the eternal light of lights.
Being realized once again wholly whole.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment