Monday, December 12, 2011

"Tenacity To Keep Going"Mystical Philosophy/A Prayer a Day©2011

"Tenacity To Keep Going"
Marjorie Lipari©1990


A Prayer a Day
12/12/11

Give me the tenacity to keep going regardless of ego obstacles.
Give me the clarity of vision to stay insightful and vigilant about my intentions.
Give me an honest tongue to speak the words of a true heart.
Give me muscles of courage to stand strong for
 what I in my soul know is creatively correct.
Let me be love…And do as love does.
Let me live in service to nurturing purposes.
May I always respect the unknown and the unseen.
Relax in me any judgmental tendency.
I pray to forgive myself over and over
 for any illusions I have attached myself to.
I will to remain a light carrier in this mortal form.
I pray to join hands with fellow travelers
 that it may be of  benefit to everyone.

Listening,
Rev. Mudra
Mystical Philosophy Rev. Marjorie Lipari©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment